Friday, July 9, 2010

Chapter 24

I'm a happy man today.

Made a 96/100 in my driving test.

I got myself a driving license.

Now I'm waiting for dad to say yes, and the car is mine.
So blessed! Thank God for awesome life here.

21st Birthday is coming next weekend.

Birthday Card from OU. Signed by President Boren as well. lol.

Then have to focus for my finals.

Before going to Kansas City and meet up with Yanhui/Ryan.

Then to LA and meet up with Fangkai/Kahwei.

And start Fall semester.

Have fun being here! :)

2 comments:

  1. wow u got ur driving license d?? n u got a car?? woohoo~~pls drive to minnesota next time!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rather pay to go minnesota than driving ok? haha. next summer Chi Alpha All Nations conference will be held in Minneapolis, and I will stay there a couple of days after the conference to hang out with you guys! late May - early June. and license yes, car, er, not yet? lol.

    ReplyDelete