Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chapter 22






I wanted to explore more and take more pictures during this summer. One of the ways to improve yourself is to keep trying and keep shooting. So I just texted Brynn the other day, saying, "I'm bored. Let's go out and take some pictures."

She's really a fun person to be with. We can be so goofy at times. 'Cos we are best friends. LOL. We stayed out till 9pm and decided to have some nice pancakes at IHOP.





The way we met is rather interesting. So I was looking for a Christian group and I went to the website, found her name, and texted her. Surprisingly, she came alone and picked me up to Latenite. I can't believe she would come alone and even pick up a stranger. LOL. Whenever we talk about that Tuesday night, we would laugh so hard 'cos it was just too funny.

If somebody texted you and asked you to pick them up, would you go? Think about it, it is rather funny and interesting!


This is baby Alice! She's so tiny! She's my housemate, Mat's niece. We went to his grandma's house for a 4th July celebration. Had some American home cook dinner, and played with fireworks and firecrackers till 11pm. $300 worth of goods! and no kidding, it was fun!

Driving test on Friday! Excited about that, 'cos I'm so gonna get a car soon. Well, hopefully I pass the driving test! LOL.

- toyota, nissan, hyundai, kia, mazda, ford. hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment