Monday, June 28, 2010

Chapter 21

I realized that when you put God as the top priority in your life, things could be so different. You live a different life, a crazy life, and an awesome life.

You used to fix everything by yourself, with your own abilities, but the outcome will always be a) you get what you want, but you have to work so hard for it, or, b) you fail.

So, a boy is always bullied by his schoolmates. Wounded, bruised, and cuts. He tries to fight back but he always fails because he doesn't have the strength to do so. One day, his dad finds out what happens, and he decided to go to school with him. The bullies are up for it again, but it's a different story now. When they see the father, they are afraid and they run away. The boy is so happy, and his dad gives him a big hug, saying, "No matter what happens, I will always be here with you. I will protect you and love you, because I am your father. I love you."

No, I am not the boy. But I have a God that loves me so much and fills me with joy. He is more than just a God. He is a father, a friend, a comforter, a protector, that loves you and wants a relationship with you. I am not trying to be religious, or holy, I just want to share my joy with my friends. I am hurt, when my friends are hurt. All I can do, is just a simple prayer for all of them.

Jesus says, "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)

It's not that I don't have a problem in my life. But when you know that God is with you all the time, nothing seems too big for you anymore, 'cos God is so much more bigger than you think He is. He was there with me back in Malaysia, and definitely He is here with me in the States.

Being here for just 5 months and 17 days, God has done so much in my life. You may say that it's just coincidences. But there's just too many coincidences. I don't need to see God to believe in God. I believe in God to see Him. If all of us were assigned to write a book about our lives for the past 5 months and 17 days, what would you write? Believe me, I could write so much, not because I'm awesome, but God has done some of the most wonderful things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment