Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chapter 14

I'm so encouraged these days. Being complimented on some of my works. I mean, pictures. I always strive for excellence, a perfectionist you might say. Those latest pictures of All Nations Conference that I uploaded in Facebook, took me 5 hours to edit and carefully selected through 780 pictures that I took.


I'm so encouraged these days. Being complimented by a friend who is majoring in Film/Video, who tells me about some great shots that I've made. I compared some of our pictures, and there is this common ground/ characteristics about our pictures. I'm getting there! For someone who does not have a proper lesson, it can be considered as "not bad."


I'm so encouraged these days. While I was reading a newsletter from Digital Photography School, it says, "Sun shining through trees makes for fabulous bokeh. Place your subject in an area where the sun isn’t hitting them, open up your aperture and zoom in."

This is the photo sample. (Courtesy of DPS)


By looking at it, I realized that there is this particular shot that I took looks similar.


I always think about what good would it be, for me to be so interested in photography/film. I am not going into any of these professions. Just recently, I found out why am I gifted with such a skill. I dare not to say "talent" because it's really just a "skill."


People always thought that I'm majoring in photography, or asked questions like "are you a photographer or something?"


er.. No. I'm not. That's just my hobby?


Anyway, I would be serving in my church and work as the tech guy. Kinda. To work things out and maybe up to the point of editing video. That would not be a problem for me. Everything makes sense now. God places me to serve Him in ways that I could not imagine.


That's why I always say, it just doesn't make sense for something to happen. God is in control. It's just like playing The Sims. You're the only one who knows what will happen next to your Sims.


- I'm so blessed. Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment