Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chapter 15


OK. It doesn't really make sense. I mean, the slogan?

Anyway, Christin is my mentor, my teacher, someone that I look up for during my confusion time with my camera. I don't mind getting harsh comments from her, because I could really learn alot from her.

Just a couple days ago, I receive a message from one of the staffs that works for National Chi Alpha. She saw some of the pictures that I've taken during the conference in Missouri, and guess what? She likes it, and she would like to use it for promotional purposes.

The feeling was awesome, and excited. Knowing that somebody recognizes and appreciate your efforts. Many people around me know that I am harsh on myself, and I always look for perfection. I would get annoyed by a small mistake. Everyone likes my pictures and I have receive so much compliments lately. God. That feels good, in a way. hahahaha.

I'm taking Spanish class now. It is not easy but of course I would try my best and start doing homework everyday! It is fun to learn new languages, I might want to learn French someday though. 'Cos I wanna be awesome!

Buenas tardes. Me llamo Emmanuel. Soy de Malaysia. Yo soy un estudiante excelente de la universidad del Oklahoma. Muchas gracias. Te amo. Hasta pronto!

For a moment, I thought summer would be dead boring. But thank God, You have given me so many awesome things to do this summer! woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment