Friday, June 18, 2010

Chapter 19

As I get to know more people, and talk to more people, I find that life is indeed miserable at times. Everybody has their own problems. I would love to help. There is nothing more than just a prayer. I could only pray to God, that all of them will find joy.

Joy is different than happiness. Happiness, just that instant moment of emotion where it doesn't last long. Joy, from God's love, last forever. I have joy in the love of God. I am so blessed to have some of the most awesome people in my life here.

People complains about suffering, and that life is unfair, bad things happened to good people. I dare to say that this is not from God.

John 10:10 says "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."

I am so desperate to see everyone rejoices in the love of God. Everyone has their stories, their encounters with God, in different ways, and all stories are unique. I have my story, and I am living in the story that continues to write about the glory and goodness of God.

I am so hurt, that my friends are having tough times, sick, and all sorts of things going on in their lives. I want to help, 'cos I know that it will be hard for them to fix the problems themselves.

sigh.

and I miss my Malaysians friends. People like kuahkayee and yannhuoy, and fangkai and kahwei, 'cos we always do stupid things together.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...don miss me pls...i don do stupid things 1..u r the only one who do stupid things...hahahaha..enjoy ur life ya:)

    ReplyDelete