Friday, June 11, 2010

Chapter 16




I am so confident right now. I always say that I'm awesome, that is good in a way, not being arrogant, but I think it is time to be confident and do what I'm supposed to do.

Hang out with Brynn the other day and I had to be her victim this time. She's having a photography class and I had to be the victim. I'm so not used to it, because I love being behind the lens. Probably the fact that I'm having chubby cheeks makes me feel uncomfortable. Dang it.

I realized that I have improved in taking picture. I am not going into professional and I just like it this way. Everyone likes my pictures. Yay! That gives me lotsa confidence.



So I was thinking deep. Like a philosopher. I still couldn't understand how can people believe in the theory of evolution. Also, the big bang theory. Oh God, I pray for them that their eyes would not be blinded anymore, be opened! in the name of Jesus, Amen.

You have a box of Scramble, and you just pour it all out on the table. What are the chances of getting the word "Scramble"?

I pay more attention to the wonders of nature lately. Looking at the trees, and the high-class squirrels ('cos they study in OU, they drink Starbucks, and they eat nuts). So, they are all created unique and differently. Just like us. Even though we are all similar, but we are all different in a way. I have the rush to gather all the leaves and try to see if there is a pair of leaves that looks exactly the same. Even twins are different.

In my opinion, if the theory of evolution exists, everyone of us will behave the same, and look the same. People always ask about the existence of God. Just look around, it is too perfect for everything to be in place.

What are you reading for this summer? I am currently reading A Praying Life by Paul Miller. I love this particular paragraph because it kinda describes my life right now.

"When you stop trying to control your life and instead allow your anxieties and problems to bring you to God in prayer, you shift from worry to watching. You watch God weave his patterns in the story of your life. Instead of trying to be out front, designing your life, you realize you are in God's drama. As you wait, you begin to see him work, and your life begins to sparkle with wonder. You are learning to trust again."

That is so true. We always try to fix our own problems, try to be an adult, and thought everything would be ok. Jesus said, "Apart from me you can do nothing." (John 15:5) And when you lay it all out for Him, and not to worry so much, everything will turn out fine. I still couldn't believe I made an A for my Thermodynamics. I just prayed and not to think about that much, and everything that came out for the finals were the ones that I read. I only read the examples, and my homework questions. That's all. Amazing.


- she's my bff, my sister, my driver, my leader, and my victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment