Monday, April 5, 2010

Chapter 3


Say bye bye to my LX3. He shall be hibernating in my drawer for the rest of the Spring. I will be using him again during the Summer. Since I will be staying here for the whole summer, I shall have a Summer Project: My Campus!

Miracles of the week:

1) I bought an awesome shirt for just $7 from Walmart!


2)I scored 100 in my Thermodynamics midterm exam. I was SO shocked. Mainly because I thought I would get a question wrong. Somehow I did it correctly.

But there's a catch. When I got back my paper, I found out that some parts of my paper was mark wrongly. I was supposed to get 96 but my TA missed it. If you were me, what are you going to do? Keep quiet and get that 100?

This is not the way I want. If I really deserve 100, I want to get it all correct. And "honesty" is a code of ethic for engineering. So I talked to the TA, and after he looked at my paper, he just let me through and said it was OK as I got those "1+1=2" question wrong whereas other students got those harder questions wrong.

And guess what? I was still 100. 1 of the 6 students who got 100. I take this as an assurance from God. There was once I am so afraid that if I spend more time with God, my studies would be affected. But this year I take a step forward, attended activities which draw me closer to God. The night before my midterm exam I was in a student worship session till 11pm. I studied 30 min and slept. And surprisingly I did so much more better in tests. You can't say that it is easy. Well, it's university level though.

I got 100.

I'm not saying that I will be getting more 100 from now onwards. But this is how God "answers" prayers through different ways. He will be there to guide you and see you through. He is a faithful God.

Also, I'm happy for my friend who no longer feels sad because she will be getting what she wants soon.

A tough week ahead. I am sure there will be more miracles this week!

"There is nothing you can do to make God loves you more; there is nothing you do to make God loves you less; God just love you for the way you are." - Pastor Buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment