Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chapter 7

I was working on my English paper and suddenly there is something that came into my mind that I need to write it down.

I am not sure whether this will help somebody, but I have the urge of writing this down.

People will always ask, where is God? Prove God!

If it is proven that God exists, will you just believe it?

Being here in the States alone, without God, I am nothing. I am not being more Holy, or more religious. But I have realized that I have been around God for most of the time, and it is the time to be with God.

I have a friend who told me that being a Science student, we should not believe in God. I personally think that being a Science student, it is not wrong to believe in God.

Many people might be curious about Christianity, and the whole deal of relationship with God. And science students mostly believe in evolution- that we are not created by God- or do not really think about religion because it comes to no conclusion.

Below is a 6 minute video that could make you re-think about the theory of evolution. I would be much more appreciated if you watch it. It might not be convincing enough but I know this will help somebody with curiosity out there. Please do not scroll down if you have not watch the video because it contains spoiler.



The first thing that came into my mind was, "WOW! That is amazing!"

And without laminin, we are all gone. All living things, gone. God creates all things. This is what I believe. And we always say that He will take care of us and look after us. What science says about that? I am not sure. But I know that NASA Hubble Space Telescope has taken this image, which is 1100 light-years ahead of us,

and named it Hubble M51 Cross.

What did you see in the picture?

I see a cross, or, Jesus opens up His arms.

The Bible, written 2000+ years ago, says this,

"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky .... " -Matthew 24:30

Yes, Bible is just a history book, which is full of stories. But it is also the word of God. Everything it says is for the past, the present, and the future.

Faith is faith. It does not need a logical proof.

It freaks me out more because the more I seek for God, the more He shows me His presence.

it is winter right now in Norman, because it is very cold.

2 comments: