Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chapter 5

Things have been pretty tough for me this week. But I'm glad that it is over now. How funny is it that I failed my first paper- Thermodynamics- where I actually scored my first 100 tor the same subject two weeks ago.

Anyways,

I know this is going to be hard for you. But I'm sorry that I can't be the prince that holds you and brings you to the castle anymore. I just hope that this is going to be good for both of us. You know I will miss you. Thanks for all the wonderful things that happened in the past 3 years. Indeed, you are the best thing that has happened to me. I'm glad that we have grown up together and take this the mature way. I love you. And believe me, it takes time to heal the wound. I am hurting as much as you do.

Tons of wet tissue papers scattered all over this messy room. Aren't you glad that tears are odorless and colorless? I wouldn't want my room to smell like a dump site.

1 comment:

  1. emmanuel, r u ok?
    i m sure that u will score higher in the next thermo test!
    anything unhappy juz share wif me! as u said, friends are alwyas there for each other:)

    ReplyDelete