Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chapter 6

2 more weeks to final exams!

Excited that Summer is coming. Going to Missouri for a conference, LA trip with friends, and gonna force Laura to drive me to Texas! Also pool party! and my 21st birthday party bash! and World Cup with American friends. Sounds awesome eh?

Time to snap more pictures. My relationship with my camera has been pretty good lately. Certainly need additional lens to make my pictures look better! Do I think I take nice pictures? Not really. But somehow my friends do like my pictures. I am a perfectionist and I expect a lot from myself. High expectation, pros and cons in a way and another.

Thank God for all the great things that happened this week. Even though it has been tough for the past week but His goodness surrounds me all the time. It doesn't mean that you have God, you will have a good life. But definitely when you need somebody to comfort, God is there. Friends will be there to try their best in comforting you. I talked to friends but still it can't satisfy me, there will still be the emptiness inside of me. It is hard to explain the love of God. You can't see it, but you can definitely feel it. It's so amazing, wonderful, no word could really describe it.

This week, I thank God for:

- (Saturday) Letting me involve in a drama production by the African Christian Fellowship, and getting to know more people. It is my first time to perform on stage, memorizing scripts and it was fun!

Jackie's babies

- (All week) Strength to work for days, having free lunch and dinner during working hours, and earning a total of $207. I am so gonna use it to satisfy myself!

- (Tuesday) Water Baptized in the pool!


- (Wednesday) Decision in taking Spanish Lesson. Another language to be added in your resume will not look bad though: "English, Mandarin, Bahasa, Hakka, Cantonese, Spanish." Maybe Russian will be the next choice, and I can conquer the world!

- (Wednesday) Pass my LTC class, and the interview for leading a lifegroup next year! That'd be awesome!

- (Thursday) Picnic at duck pond! I am afraid of ducks, because it reminds me of bird flu.

You gotta love this girl! Always listen to my endless complaints

- (Friday) LTC retreat at Turner Falls, it has been fun, getting to know more people. Bonding session with everyone in OUXA is a good thing.

The lovely Jackie :)

- (Friday) Elected as the Secretary of MSA for Fall/Spring 2011. Was glad in a way that I was not elected as President though. Since I will be leading lifegroup, I don't think I have the time to run events.

- (Friday) In the final stage of getting my Lab Research Assistant for Summer. Been approved by both Professor and Research Associate. Will be discussing the working hours and some further information next week. Really thank God for that.

- (Everyday) Thank God for His comfort, and telling me that even everything falls apart, or even everything is against me, He will be there to hold me. That is awesome! There is no love as true as this.

currently writing on "Same Sex Marriage", 9 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment