Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chapter 4

I screwed up my test yesterday. It was hard. I just don't like English Unit, and the conversion ratio.

Apart from that, I am having a good week though. I worked, and washed dishes. Tons of them. I don't feel like working, but for the sake of money, I have to do it. Not that I am broke, but it's just the feeling of getting something from the money that I earn myself. Ah. The pleasure of buying stuffs. Onitzuka Tiger, here I come. Not forgetting bout the Canon 50mm f1.8 II lens. Just this one more week, I promise myself, and I am so gonna shop. Online shopping. I can't wait to get these few hundred bucks and spend it all. I mean, some.

I am so blessed that I can always get what I wanted to do. I mean, I am currently running for the presidential seat of Malaysian Student Association. I think I am most likely getting it. You know why? There is less than 15 Malaysians around, and I guess I have the best resume?

Also I will be performing on stage for Praise Night! I never acted in my life before. And I hope that I can do good, not forgetting the lines that I am supposed to say.

And internship. I know I stand a big chance of getting it. All I have to do is wait for a week, and pray.

I have a friend who once asked me about God. He thought that God is always up there, not interfering our lives as humans. That is wrong. I mean, for me, religion is more like a relationship with God thing. He is always up to date with your life. Being here all alone, He is my father and my friend that listens to me all the time.

Guess this is the first time in my life, that I can really recognize Him. His voice. And that feels so good. Like real good. I can't describe the feeling but it's just very good.

One more month till Summer. I won't be afraid of boredom. I am gonna learn Spanish and practice with my friends, and my housemate. Sounds cool.

3 comments:

  1. not sure whether i will be getting yet so just gotta pray about it. the research associate will contact me next week because he is out of town. but i have a good feeling about that so yeah. be proud of me yea kuahkayee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, i m always proud of you emmnuel lo chau yong!hahaha

    ReplyDelete