Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chapter 8

It was a bad Saturday, but it is a very good Sunday. Overall, it balanced out my weekend.

The sky was bright, the air was fresh, and the sun was glaring through my windows. I was still well asleep until 7.30am when Fangkai replied my text which I sent the night before. That bugs me a little bit but I decided to sleep more, planned to wake up at 8.30am. 4 hours of sleep in total, logged on to Sopcast and 2 minutes later, it was 2-0 for Chelsea. Get changed and ready for church! What a great day to start off with!


Great game. 1 more game left for the season. And based on my studies on the statistics, Wigan having to be the 3rd Most Conceded team, 5th Least Goals Scoring team, and winning only 3 away games this season, it tells me that Chelsea is going to win the league in Stamford Bridge. I'm so going to dance like Peter Crouch.



Had lunch at Cafe Plaid after church. I have always stress on the importance of networking and socializing with other people. Joined a conversation with 3 of my friends, who is the new elected UOSA president, new elected IAC vice-president, and ex-UOSA&IAC president. UOSA is a student body which overlooks the whole student organizations of OU; IAC is a student body which is under UOSA, that overlooks all the international student society. I'm so blessed that I get to meet these people which can help me along the way in growing. I learned a lot from each and everyone of them. I guess this would be a smart move, instead of staying at home and watch PPS everyday. Yes, I like being cynical and sarcastic sometimes. And NO, kuahkayee, it is not you, even though you stay at home and watch PPS everyday as well. :p

1 more week till finals exam. Dead week. While some other schools have already done with finals. My hope of getting a 4.0 is fading away. All I can do is just study harder, and pray for miracles. Open-book tests are hard, however. I hate being a perfectionist, or typical Malaysian student with the "kiasu" spirit.

Also, I do not know what to feel when many people make my picture as their profile picture. Do they like how they look in the picture? Or do they like what I've taken? My friend once told me that photography is an expensive hobby. I agree. I have to work a little bit more and earn some extra cash. But I am proud of some shots that I have taken so far.

study study study, that's what my housemate always tells me.

1 comment:

  1. ooi, i where got stay in home n watch PPS everyday?? at least the laz whole week i din't watch PPS bcoz of final..hahahahaha
    gah yao in ur final...i want to c a 4.0 in oklahoma!!!!

    ReplyDelete