Friday, May 14, 2010

Chapter 11

It's Summer!

and I'm done with my finals!

Bad news: No more internship for me this summer, due to the complexity of documentation for international student, my professor advised me to try again next semester. So, the case is as such, I got the job/internship to work in a lab where I will be given a small project to start on, and I will present it by the end of the semester, but the process of legalizing my working hours is a pain in the ass. Well, from the bright side, I will have more time to have fun!

Good news: I did my best for my finals. It should be not a problem to get what I wanted, but sometimes things don't happen the way you want it to be though. We shall see. Hopefully it will be fine. And what I find it funny is the way my housemate put me in, "You're an Asian, you just can't get a B."

LoL

I have not been to Walmart for a long time. I am running out of food, not knowing what to cook everyday. Basically, I just get some free food from the place that I used to work, or take some snacks to fill my stomach. You know what? I found this in my cabinet on Thursday.


It might not seem a lot to you, but that would be enough for me, at least for the next couple of days. I was so surprised when I opened up my cabinet and found these. That is so amazing. For a moment I asked myself, "Is this my cabinet? 'Cos I am pretty sure that I did not get these things from Walmart."

That is so silly.

Apparently it's from my housemate who has moved out the day before. He's not coming back anymore. He got a job, and is getting married this Summer. Thank God for him, and thank God for the food. As always, people would think that, "God will not put food in your cabinet. Do you think it will appear just like a magic?"

"No. It will not be. But God will put somebody to place food in your cabinet. That's how He works."

So, there will be a slightly change of plan for the Summer. My initial plan was:
  • 8am-10am, Spanish class
  • 11am - 5pm, lab work
  • 6pm, sit back and relax
It will be just Mat and I. No more big family. Just a "couple" like what he said. We own the whole fridge, the whole house, and our own bathroom. Both of us would be looking for a job and hopefully we will get to have fun before that.

-it's summer, but i can't feel the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment