Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chapter 9

I am so cool. Because I said so. One way to get you out of stress for awhile is to camwhore, and edit your pictures. I would like to learn Adobe Photoshop, as in master in that program. It costs $699. Yes, it is not a typo, not $69.90. All I know is just Paint, and that is how I edit all my pictures using a very limited resource. Using Paint is really a pain.


I am really proud that I have done well in my essay. My professor really likes it and would like to keep a copy of my paper, as she said that "it is one of the best that I have read in a long time." Maybe I should change my major, to journalism.

It is 3am now. I can't sleep. I have been reading/studying for the past 6 hours. I should be sleeping now.


I have a bad feeling for my Thermodynamics. I need to score 70% in the finals to get an A. Khaivenn needs to score just 50% to get an A. I like to compete with him. Because I can't compete with anyone else. There is not many Malaysians around.

I don't want to get a GPA of 3.75 or 3.5. If it is possible, I want to get a 4.0, and $500 rebate for my apartment rent.

I need to study like a mad cow. like a typical Malaysian.

I need to stop using my laptop. So, I will be giving my laptop to Jackie for the next 2 weeks. Finals end at 14th May, and I shall go to eat some Malaysian food in Oklahoma City.

Char Keow Tiao $8 only. Roti Canai $4.

it will be just Mat and I living in this same apartment for the whole Summer.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your paper! That's phenomenal. As a journalism major....I hereby demand that you follow your instinct and defect to journalism ;-)

    ReplyDelete