Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chapter 10

I am currently blogging in the clubhouse.


State of withdrawal.


Like a drug addict, at a rehab center without his drug/alcohol.


I am without my laptop.


It has been 4 days.


So I could focus on my studies.


And spend more time with God.


Listen to Him, and feel His love.


I got 95% for my English paper.


So far I have lost 6% in my American Government, 7% in Thermodynamics.


God, all I ask for is just a 4.0, that is not too much for You right?


LOL!


I've been praying for a new Bible.


I have told no one about it.


And I got a new Bible, with the version that I've always wanted, and my full name imprinted in the front cover. For free.


Pray to God, He listens, and He gives.


That's is awesome.


This is what I call, the real love of God.


Thank You Jesus!

I know that I am addicted to Internet, especially Facebook, and Im glad that I've taken such action to help myself in my studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment